advertisement

[FS] Audio Analogue Puccini Special Edition Integrated Amp

MarkL56

pfm Member
I have decided to sell this lovely amplifier.

Bought a year ago from another Fishie as a spare in the event of main amp failing. I would like to free up some funds for a hifi purchase, hence for sale!

This is the original version with mm/mc phone stage. Currently set to mc, easy to swap over with jumpers. I have only used it for two or three days, when I do I use the onboard phono rather than my Aria, it doesn't disgrace itself.

I have treated the contacts with deoxit, volume pot and input selector are now smooth and good as new. Design wise it's s a thing of beauty inside and out.

Board is dated 1997. Had it connected up and working today, sounds lovely! I'm not going to pretend it's as good as my Aethos but for the price it's a lovely sounding amp.

I live over on the East coast near to Southwold in Suffolk or London-On-Sea. Happy for collection.

I have the box that I received it in and am happy to post. But buyer will need to organise and send me delivery note. I will send dimensions and weight etc.

£330 plus postage cost. FandF PayPal or bacs

Any questions please pm

Last edited:
The only issues I can see is the lack of markers on the volume and input selector, I've not found this a problem. A couple of small knicks on the leading edge of the faceplate, not bad for a 27 year old amplifier.

Thanks for looking

advertisement

Back