advertisement

[FS] Audeze LCD MX4 Planer Headphones 1hrs use boxed mint

Martin hifi

pfm Member
So I have for sale a pair of Audeze LCD MX4 Headphones.
Purchased of ebay brand new this last month.
They arrived with me brand new in an Audeze sealed boxed never been opened all sealed inside etc
on the 21st June , only used them yesterday for the first time as did not have a headphone amp until then.
Great sounding headphones very analogue sound lots of depth , I just find them uncomfortable I'm not used to Headphones also tried some Sennheiser which were more comfortable and lighter but didn't really like the sound to bright compared.
So I'm looking for something with the Sennheiser 800s comfort and weight and the sound of the Audeze, any recommendations welcome must be open backed, closed backed set my tinnitus off.
Anyway used these for around an hour with a chord Hugo tt, i had just had a shower and so was clean , not worn but some sweaty dirty person.
These are clean unmarked as new please do not be put of by the fact they were used for an hour.
I have registered these for the warranty but they were purchased of a private seller on ebay.
i will forward the buyer the email from Audeze saying they are registered etc to the buyer.

HERE IS A LINK FOR SPEC ETC

https://www.audeze.co.uk/products/lcd-mx4

rrp is £2999 I got them just over half price just wanting my money back so £1600 inc special delivery next day Uk postage only.

photos on request but they are as new come in a plastic solid carry case and original packaging etc

Collection from Scarborough also welcome and will save £20 which it will cost me to post them out

Last edited:
£1550 plus £20 postage best I can do need my mo ey back
Also going to be selling a chord Hugo tt2 that is under a week old great Dac
Just not as good as my Hegel amp for longer listening and as I’ve decided not to bother with a headphone amp. Will eBay these at the weeken for £1625 and the Hugo tt2 for £3400 happy to take £3250 here for the Hugo tt2 and £1550 for the headphones. Collection welcome also once sold will have some chord signature Xlr to Xlr cables boxed as new only had them a couple of months purchased new by myself will be asking £775 for them that’s what I got them for as clearance from a dealer. I won’t sell the cables until the Hugo has been sold

advertisement

Back