advertisement

[FS] ATC SCM19A - Cherry

SomeGuy

pfm Member
I now have a pair of these to sell.

They were bought direct from ATC by the previous owner & are considered 'B-Stock' on account of the veneer being below 'perfect' standard.

I've had them since the beginning of this year.

They are magnificent, as you would expect & haven't skipped a beat whilst in my possession.

In terms of the veneer, there are some marks & what look a little bit like scuffs (hard to describe accurately, please ask for pictures). They aren't all that noticeable unless you're right up against them but I have priced them accordingly to account for the fact that they are, essentially, in B-Stock condition visually.

Ideally, I'd be seeking collection (or I could meet somewhere to exchange) as I don't have boxes for them currently (although I can order/purchase them should postage be required) & because they weigh quite a bit (31kg each).

Based in Edinburgh.

Please get in touch with any questions/concerns you may have.

Priced at £2,250.

I have these and they replaced PMC Twenty5 23s which had themselves replaced Proac D20Rs. These are sensitive to sources. I found Chord Hugo TT painful, but Naim Atom HE beautiful. I think these are a bargain at the price. Have a bump from me

I am seriously tempted, despite having promissed myself I would hold out for the right pair of 40As... That is a very good price. I'll put this thread on watch and see if you still have them next time I am coming Edinburgh way!

advertisement

Back