advertisement

[FS] ATC C6 (SCM0.1/15ASL) active subwoofer

Nero

Re: Tired
I decided to keep my rosewood one, so here's a nice cherry one instead.

Fantastic active sub with 450W of Class G goodness. With HP, phase, tilt and level controls, this will enhance any system, but especially juicy with ATCs such as 50 or 100. I even use the other one with 150s, and it makes a nice difference.

This has the latest 15" SL specification driver for seriously low distortion.

When I picked up my other one from ATC after service in January, they gave this the once over, and said it didn't need any work. An interesting difference to mine is that this has an auto-power off if there's no signal at the input, and will power back on at the beginning of a listening session. It may be a jumper on the board, but it's a good way of saving juice in these straitened times.

It's not perfect - there's a sizeable ding on on one back edge (see picture 2) but, being on the back, it's not really noticeable. Otherwise, the veneer is in good condition, but would probably benefit from a wax over.

Rather than clog up PFM with photos, I'll leave a couple here, and PM if you need more.

This guy is listed at £9,100 retail, as befits its performance, but I need the space now for a boat project.

I'd be happy with £2,500 for a fishie.

I do have the original carton (double skin) but I don't think it's shippable without a pallet, so unless you really want to, I'm not going there. I'm happy to meet up between here (Chichester) and south of London for petrol, but otherwise collection only from Chichester, W Sussex.

This is stupidly cheap for such a beast, so I'm disinclined to consider offers.

Cheers
John

52871990926_739977d5af_b.jpg

52872430863_2d6e6b54d6_b.jpg

52871414557_b18f88cbde_b.jpg

These are beasts, big cabinet, big driver = proper bass! Buy with confidence from John. GLWTS. I miss mine when I think about this one!

Someone did ask if the marks on the top were scratches. I see what you mean, but it’s just a swish mark where I put some beeswax on. The top is spotless (that’s almost an anagram too!)

advertisement

Back