advertisement

[FS] ATC C1 Active 12" Subwoofer

Tw99

source last
I've owned this from new, purchased in 2013. It's in the Cherry finish, and in very good cosmetic condition. The only issue is what looks a bit like some slight fingermarks on one side (see pics).

I bought this to go with a pair of SCM40s (also for sale), but in the end hardly used it, as the main speakers went deep enough for almost everything I listen to. So it was used for occasional movies and a bit of music, and that's about it.

This is the original version of the C1, which has more control options than the current version which just uses a couple of knobs on the back. The rotary encoder on the front is a bit temperamental, but all the functions are fully accessible via the supplied remote, which is more convenient to use anyway. You can alter the crossover frequency in 1Hz jumps, Phase invert, Display brightness and mode, and of course Volume.

ATC specs are 20Hz-250Hz, 200W amp, 12" driver.

The less-functional new model is £1800 retail. I'm asking £900 for this one.

I've got all the original double-box packaging, and it can be collected from Reading. Happy to demonstrate before collection.

Just a teeny bit of pedantry: it's not actually the first iteration of the C1!

The original version had no heatsink on the back panel, so yours is a slightly improved version of the original C1.

(Thanks)

Taking a leaf out of Del Monaco's book and bumping it more than once a month :)

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom