advertisement

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!

Hana SL being fitted to the Gyro/Audionore Arm 1 today....... hope this combo works.

#don'tpanic

Good to see the Arrrgh thread revived. Very interested to know how you find the Hana, post Cadenza Black. Do you have a loading setting of 400-500Hz on your phono stage?

Yes l will have all manner of loadings when my Project Phono Box RS Turbo nutter arrives......at the moment l will have to use my Jez Arkless Turbo nutter...........

Good stuff. Always wished I'd bought one of them when they first came out and were a bit cheaper. Interested to know how you compare it with your memory of the Cadenza Black.

Hi,your black is pretty awsome it's on a ol conquer,going to try a kuzma stogi ref,seems like your happy with hana,regards charlie

Hana owners..... my Hana SL is running in, has about ten hours on it, l now seem to be exhibiting a little bass bloom/boom, ( l had this when l first got the cartridge) then everything sounded really good, however this bloom/boom has returned l hope is part of the breaking in process......;)

Running in a m/c cart. is not necessarily in a straight line graph. My Koetsu Urushi took 75+ hours of up and down performance before becoming predictable. Ten hours is nowhere near; try 30+ minimum before judgements. Tweaking VTA, bias etc. shouldn't be attempted until 40+ hours is done, i.m.o.

How's the top end Tarzan?

On the Hana?

Very smooth indeed, a few more hours on the Hana and the overweight bottom end has gone.... bit weird really, however l did experience some weird stuff when l first got my Cadenza Black- Cartridges eh?:)

Running in a m/c cart. is not necessarily in a straight line graph. My Koetsu Urushi took 75+ hours of up and down performance before becoming predictable. Ten hours is nowhere near; try 30+ minimum before judgements. Tweaking VTA, bias etc. shouldn't be attempted until 40+ hours is done, i.m.o.

Yes, it is a funny old game....:D:D

advertisement

Back