advertisement

Are you going to watch The Grand Tour (Top Gear 2)

Are you going to watch "The Grand Tour"

• Yes

Votes: 54 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 56 46.7%
  • I'll watch it but will say "No"

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I'm just going to post about how much I hate Clarkson

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
I thought the McLaren looked awkward and ugly, but by crikey I’d like one. And a load of lessons on how to drive it quickly.

And $2,200 for a large house in a rough area of Detroit? Ok, it needed work, but that’s one heck of a sad indictment. It’s not like the whole of the city is run down.

I noticed tonight that the Amazon site calls it #amazonshitcarshow. Wonder it they meant that?

Well, Clarkson and the other two seemed to be pushing that term on social media, and they may be many things, but they ain’t stupid.

So Series 3 is started.

I'm afraid Clarkson's gut is getting in the way of my enjoyment.

Someone (a mate) should have a quiet word...

Read your comment and thought, yeah he is a tubster. Then I watched the first episode..... Blimey, that is quite a feature and it is so hard not to have your attention drawn to it.

Read your comment and thought, yeah he is a tubster. Then I watched the first episode..... Blimey, that is quite a feature and it is so hard not to have your attention drawn to it.

I thought that maybe he had a huge hernia or something, he seriously needs to sort his diet out. Theres no excuse for that at any age.

I thought the McLaren looked awkward and ugly, but by crikey I’d like one. And a load of lessons on how to drive it quickly.

And $2,200 for a large house in a rough area of Detroit? Ok, it needed work, but that’s one heck of a sad indictment. It’s not like the whole of the city is run down.

Im waiting for May to suggest this is how they can solve our housing crisis, ship all the lower class citizens off to Detroit, its cheaper than housing benefit in this country.

Personally, I'd be well up for it, but I don't know whats worse the May State or Trump Country.

Yeah, the Columbia trip was really enjoyable - especially the hummingbird scenes. There's no doubt about it, when they do what they do best they do it better than all the rest, I mean there's just no competition when it comes to three middle-aged blokes goofing around, albeit mostly scripted, with the full backing of the producers and purse bearers.

Let’s not go down that very well trodden path. There’s no competition out there. Others had the chance when TG fell apart after hotmealgate, but nobody came up with anything. Not even the septics.

I'm not a big fan of them persay, but it's definitely worth a watch. I still miss having an actual car show to watch when they started turning Top Gear into a show with cars rather than a show about cars, but I'd rather have petrol in a show than not, so it's worth part of my Prime membership definitely.

Like a Yorkie wasn't for girls, Grand Tour is not for snowflakes or whiners :)

I actually thought the Columbia episode was a little off the standard ...but thanks to @Tony Lockhart I now have an episode two to watch, never even noticed it was a two parter released on the same day, so that view might change. Excellent, cheers for that!

I do quite like Top Gear, but Sabrine really just needs to drive and not be involved in presenting, and Rory needs to just shut up. Thank god for Matt LeBlanc, he holds the whole thing together...bloody American as well, thats how bad it got.

Thank god for Matt LeBlanc, he holds the whole thing together...bloody American as well, thats how bad it got.

And Matt LeBlanc has left. Sorry.

I really like The Grand Tour, it’s crap, they’re rubbish, Clarkson is ‘Really’ fat now and will have a heart attack if he carries on.. his skin colour is testament to his poor old heart finding it hard to cope!!! but that’s what makes it brilliant, It’s like three best mates ****ing about and there’s nothing better than ****ing about with your mates.

advertisement

Back