advertisement

[FS] Arcam P1 Monoblocks x 2 and Arcam D33 DAC

shug4476

pfm Member
Recent acquisitions to add to my system. The wife has ruled out the P1s having seen the alarming spike in energy consumption (they are integrated into a surround system driving the from L&R, and are always on at the same time as the surround kit, so the whole system is now drawing mad amounts of power even in standby).

The D33 is just fabulous but without the P1s in the signal chain, I cannot clearly make out the advantages versus my Chord Mojo. It needs an amp of the quality of the P1 to shine.

The P1s are in silver and good cosmetic condition. Excellent working order and sound fabulous.

The D33 is in okay cosmetic condition. The previous owner removed the feet (which I didn't know until it arrived). Full working order.

Looking to get back what I paid. Can post as both are well packaged (not original boxes). The P1s come with the paper instruction manuals.

Photos to follow shortly.

P1s £450 each or £875 for the pair inc. postage

D33 £550
inc postage

I am on the fence about whether to keep the D33 as it is such a joy to listen to.

I have managed to get a few pictures sorted. The items are also listed on eBay which includes the pictures. D33 here and P1s here.

The D33 is in better physical shape than I thought - there are some mild scratches but they are very difficult to capture in the photographs. There is, however, no remote control.

The P1s are in good condition - there is one scratch on the front fascia of one P1, and some discolouring on the top of one of the amps.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Just to add - I am not going to respond to completely crazy low-ball offers, so please don't send them.

I wouldn't part with the D33 DAC, you'll forever regret it. There is nothing, that I've heard anyway and I've listened to a few, nothing anywhere near the performance for the price. Good luck all the same.

advertisement

Back