advertisement

Arcam ‘The Silver Celebration Offer’ Save £££’s on AV Receivers!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge

Hi Everyone,

So this year Arcam celebrates 25 years at the leading edge of Home Cinema products, it all started back on 1994 with the launch of the XETA One and since then they have released many multi award winning AV Receivers, Processors and AV Amps, to be fair I have personally owned most of them, at the moment I run the AV860 at home which I can’t sing it’s praises highly enough.

So to mark this momentous occasion Arcam have decided to launch the ‘Silver Celebration Trade In Offer’ Basically trade in any home cinema receiver or processor to save up to £1000 of a new AVR390, AVR500 or AVR850, please see more info below -
  • Trade-in any home theatre receiver of processor and claim £500.00 against the purchase of an AVR390
  • Trade-in any home theatre receiver of processor and claim £700.00 against the purchased of an AVR550
  • Trade-in any home theatre receiver or processor and claim £1,000.00 against the purchase of an AVR850
This is a limited offer so if you are in the market for a new Receiver or Processor please feel free to get in touch to discuss further but once the offer is over prices will go back to the normal RRP.

Please see the Arcam range below -

http://hifilounge.co.uk/fmj

Arcam Cinema of Excellence

We are an Arcam Cinema of Excellence and run a full Atmos Arcam system in our cinema room with the latest Sony VW570ES 4K Projector so please feel free to come in for a demo anytime.

Many thanks,

Paul.

advertisement

Back