advertisement

[FS] Aqua La Scala Optologic Dac

monya

pfm Member
Having suffered Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss back in ‘21 I’ve decided that it’s pointless having good kit lying around unused. Hearing aids don’t cut it…
I’m starting with the headphone system which is all this dac has been used for. Bought from new in May 2020 it’s had less than 250 hrs use on my timer and is in excellent condition except for a couple of small stains on the lid as can be seen in the photo - I really don’t know how they got there as the unit has a shelf above it.
Anyone interested in this will know it’s a non oversampling dac highly regarded. Still has over 2 years remaining warranty. Bought from Elite Audio.
I’m pricing it at £3950 which I reckon is a good deal as they’re about £7500 now.
Available for demo here providing you like headphone listening (Finchley). Prefer collection as don’t trust couriers.
Can provide more photos on request to an email address.

Good luck with the sale, I wish I could stretch my budget to afford this excellent DAC. That's a bargain !!!

Just so you all know, I purchased an Auralic Aries G1 from this man and he is a pleasure to deal with and completely trustworthy as you would expect.

These are quite a step up from the La Voce s3, and at this price I’d def pay the extra for La Scala if you can. I found the La Voce s3 brought more bass into the set up, but the La Scala solved the bass issue and was a far greater step up in all round capability. Great price, GLWTS

This is a wonderful DAC as has been mentioned.

I tried the La Voce plus the PS Audio Directstream and 2 different LAB12 DAC’s and the La Scala was far superior.

These are now c£7,500 so this is less than half price.

It’s sold stp but I’ll know by the end of next week as it’s being collected and payment on the day.

I hope you have found a way to keep it and use it, rather than just fed up. I'm not sure where you are but if the stains are any issue I think I could remove them.

I hope you have found a way to keep it and use it, rather than just fed up. I'm not sure where you are but if the stains are any issue I think I could remove them.

Thank you for your kind thoughts! In fact I have removed them with a dry sponge - easy peasy in fact. Hearing wise I’ve decided half a loaf is better than none…..

advertisement

Back