advertisement

Apple watch experiences?

But one of the best things about the Apple watch is that you can see all alerts on the watch without touching your phone and you can also use many of the apps just using the watch alone.

The Vivoactive also has all the alerts on the watch without touching the phone. I don't think it's quite as capable of responding as the iWatch might be, however it does the basic stuff I want (i.e. reading notifications and things like answering or cancelling calls).

My 2 series battery lasts for 3 days if I use the battery saver function through the night.

Not sure what my colleague is doing wrong but he seemed to struggle to get a full day out of his. My Vivoactive HR can go 2 weeks without a charge unless you're using the GPS a lot, in which case it might only be a week.

Have a series 3 with eSIM, very happy with it. Call quality is good with the built in speaker, though as mentioned battery life is limited especially if the watch is used without the phone.

Haven’t used my air pods as yet to take a call, no reason I can think of it wouldn’t work well though.

advertisement

Back