advertisement

[FS] Apple MacBook Pro 15" with Touchbar

jusphish

Enthralled by Naim
Am selling a beautiful and powerful Apple notebook computer along with a custom fit luxurious cognac leather and wool sleeve case. This MacBook will come in its original box with original charger, cable, and manuals. Updated to the latest version of macOS Monterey 12.7.4 and factory reset for your immediate use. There are no physical defects to speak of and it is working wonderfully as expected. This was used as a backup computer and rarely left the house.

Specifications:

Apple MacBook Pro 2016, space gray
15.4 inch Retina Display
Intel 2.7Ghz i7 quad-core processor (turbo 3.6Ghz)
16GB DDR3 RAM
512GB SSD storage
AMD Radeon Pro 455 graphics with 2GB dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
UK backlit keyboard with Touch Bar
RRP £2699

Woolnut real leather sleeve case, lined with real wool - it is premium case made with luxurious materials. RRP £114.

Asking a meager £399 for this. Collection in London preferred, but I have the box plus an outer box, so could discuss other options.

Pics to follow shortly!

All PMs have been replied to; apologies for a bit of slowness on my end. Am working through in order of receipt with preference for collection as mentioned in the original post. Many thanks for all the kind responses.

Now sold. I am very thankful for all of the interest on this one, and wish everyone the best.

advertisement

Back