advertisement

Anyone with a seriously good tape deck Harlow area

zener

fluff
I have a tape of The Cure at Glastonbury 1986 , its still sounds excellant recorded off the BBC via a sony walkman pro , I would love to save the sound for the future . I dont have a tape deck , but I do have the ability to digitize it .. anyone out there. I played it the car after digging it out from my collection ..its good.

Well, I've got a Sony Walkman Pro and the facility to digitise it if you are happy to post the tape...? I could burn it to CD if you like or just send the raw files.

It seems to be easily available from the naughtier sources, zener. No idea of quality though.

I digitise tapes, from cassette to FLAC is it. This is mainly for my Conrad Schnitzler and Hive Mind tapes there, using a Nak ZX-7 and equipment.

Not that local, but could do it by post if your other options don't pan out there.

DS

i've got a rather nice Yamaha (something 580?...Dolby S and all the gubbins) which you are welcome to borrow...I'm in WGC so not far.

Paul

serviced dragons yes

if you cared to send the tape here then 670 or 300 or cd 1 nakamichis are available

advertisement

Back