advertisement

Anyone want a chip implanted?

There's only one chip that a human being should be on the outside of.

Chips-10c2e39-scaled.jpg

Nearly the same utility is provided by a smartwatch, with fewer downsides as far as I am aware. I use my Apple Watch to make payments all the time, and find it very convenient, but wouldn’t want an implant.

But that aside I’m curious, given your previous slightly maverick remarks on cookies, internet tracking and suchlike, how do you feel about it - are you considering getting an implant?

Looks a bit low tech to me. The Bill Gates sponsored one could fit through a hypodermic needle, apparently.

Was going to get one of these payment chip implants, but got these instead.

BFFA1508-0920-4-FCC-A64-E-5-F08-A4-E75192.jpg

They are very good for gardening.

…Plus it sounds like a scammer could scan your hand as you walk or stand in a crowded train.

Yep dumb idea, at least with an NFC on a card it’s easy to put in a shielded wallet, to secure one under the skin you are going to have to wear some kind of metal impregnated glove for security and then take it off to use it.

According to some you get one free with every Covid injection:) I’m sure this has been mentioned upthread but it still amazes me people believe this ATM. Of course it will come eventually.

advertisement

Back