advertisement

Anyone here using ATC SCM20ASLT speakers?

ATC doesn't have entry level speakers anymore, financially speaking because sound is subjective. I'm guessing in UK pricing must be a little lower, the SCM7 costs here 1300€, it's ridiculous for a small speaker.
Is it though? Look at all the BBC mini monitor types.

ATC doesn't have entry level speakers anymore, financially speaking because sound is subjective. I'm guessing in UK pricing must be a little lower, the SCM7 costs here 1300€, it's ridiculous for a small speaker.

I think they are £995 in the UK. Hardly ridiculous for the engineering and quality of drivers compared to e.g. the limited edition LS3/5As at £7k.

I spent several hours listening to a pair last night, used with my bass extenders, and they are superb. Far superior to LS50 Metas, JR149s, LS3/5As etc. Better than ATC SCM50As. Much better than Neat Acoustics at more than 2X the price.

I think they are £995 in the UK. Hardly ridiculous for the engineering and quality of drivers compared to e.g. the limited edition LS3/5As at £7k.

I spent several hours listening to a pair last night, used with my bass extenders, and they are superb. Far superior to LS50 Metas, JR149s, LS3/5As etc. Better than ATC SCM50As. Much better than Neat Acoustics at more than 2X the price.
Sorry - I thought I was responding to a an ATC 40 post.

advertisement

Back