advertisement

Anyone bought from Scott Nangle Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really what? Did you read the Trustpilot feedback (which is recent). 60% of 285 ratings are 1/5.

Point is do you want to give business to someone that takes payments and then delivers nothing and then doesn't reimburse after?

I find it weird how some here thinks it's useful relaying that they themselves had a fine experience when the Trustpilot numbers clearly speak for themselves.
I think it's called balance... mud tends to stick, whilst the good transactions go unnoticed... and for the record, I've had mixed dealings, but the last two were quick and very well priced...

Mantra Audio are an excellent source for replacement styli.

@docstocker,

If you are looking for a replacement stylus for the broken AT95E, Mantra has genuine audio-technica ATN95E listed at £32. shipping inclusive within the UK.

Craig

P.S. Another 9 quid will get you a stylus cleaning brush that is identical to the Pro-Ject one, i.e. Tonar 'Clean-Tip' (same price as Henley Audio want for Pro-Ject 'Clean It').

I bought a cartridge back in 2015 , very good price, best I could find and pretty good service apart from the Hermes delivery driver taking it to an address in the road opposite mine but we sorted it out ok, I got his parcel and got mine?

I find it weird how some here thinks it's useful relaying that they themselves had a fine experience when the Trustpilot numbers clearly speak for themselves.
Feedback on internet is always good and bad for whatever you look for. Sometimes things just don't go well in spite of best intentions. people tend to be more motivated to leave bad feedback. OP asked for experiences, so I fed back my positive one.

I bought LPs and a.stylus.from him some.years ago, with no undue delays or other issues, so can only give positive reviews.

Had an order for quite a lot of vinyl from him that never ever materialised. Not an experience I am keen to repeat.
Communication was dreadful.

'Stuff' is a little cheaper on the SN site and there are things that appear still in stock where sold out elsewhere. However, spend a few more quid and you get a guarantee of receiving the item without being fobbed off while Scott tries frantically to source it. If you don't like the protracted lead times then stand by to enjoy the broken and limited comms and difficulty in getting your money back.

My dealings with S.N. was a while ago (2015) and involved obtaining a refund. I haven’t been back to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back