advertisement

Another Spotify price rise!

I switched a few weeks ago to tidal, due to reduced price and hi res. But I find qobuz better interface. Glad I still have my CD player, when needed.

If anyone can come up with a migration app or website to transfer playlists from Spotify to tidal with a clear pricing structure please let me know. Any I’ve checked out in the past offer a limited transfer for free but no clarity about the transferring larger lists, in my case 467 hours worth! No idea how many tracks that is!
Also will the transfer work if I revert back to free Spotify, the ads won’t screw with the transfer?

If anyone can come up with a migration app or website to transfer playlists from Spotify to tidal with a clear pricing structure please let me know. Any I’ve checked out in the past offer a limited transfer for free but no clarity about the transferring larger lists, in my case 467 hours worth! No idea how many tracks that is!
Also will the transfer work if I revert back to free Spotify, the ads won’t screw with the transfer?
https://soundiiz.com
standard free account has some limits but you can upgrade to Premium for £4.50/pm and cancel within a month and you can transfer whole "profile" including favourites , all playlists, albums, tracks, etc..

SongShift

Soundiiz - Transfer playlists and favorites between streaming services

I have used soundizz before works perfect

Switched from Spotify to Qobuz a few years ago (via Tidal). They provided a free subscription to a service that moved playlists. Seamless.

For someone that used to buy a new CD on at least a weekly basis, a subscription cost to Qobuz is seems great value.

What hasn’t gone up? I’ll gladly pay the cost as it’s something I use everyday at and away from home. I have the family plan so my two kids use it as well. Their A.I. has brought much pleasure assisting me in discovering new music. I can’t imagine not having that feature and would have no interest in a music streaming service that wasn’t as good in that regard. Does one even exist?

Spotify is used by all the family, no chance of it going. I rarely use it.

A couple of weeks back I received an email from Spotify notifying the family package is going up from £17.99 to £19.99 tried to cancel but the wife uses Spotify on her watch whilst running and my daughter kicked off big time, ended up with the 2x user for £10.99.
I use Qobuz.

A couple of weeks back I received an email from Spotify notifying the family package is going up from £17.99 to £19.99 tried to cancel but the wife uses Spotify on her watch whilst running and my daughter kicked off big time, ended up with the 2x user for £10.99.
I use Qobuz.
Wife, daughter & son all use it.

I stick to Qobuz

advertisement

Back