advertisement

Another ATC

artist

pfm Member
In the studio we have a number of Atc monitors 200/300

We took delivery of a pair of SCM25A PRO which were stunning ,we are using these in one of our lounge rooms we decided to add a sub but we thought that we needed two as this is a large room so we got two Atc SCN0.1-15.it took us some time to get everything right but oh my god what a sound.Detailed clear and real weight behind the bass.

I am used to using 200 and 300 Atc monitors in the studio and Atc 100's at home
I would be very happy with this setup at home.

The scm25's are an awsome speaker on there own and can de used as a nearfield speaker in a studio and at home

Excellent - know what you mean i own a pair :) system is: JRiverMC17/Gizmo - Resonessence Labs INVICTA - ATC SCM25A Pro's

fireplace.jpg

Stands are my own design, if you need some let me know I'll put you in touch with the manufacturer, Custom Design.

What with all this ATC love ATM its got me thinking about a C4 sub.....

I don't see the 25s mentioned on the ATC website - is it a discontinued model?

cheers

73c
<developing an atc crush>

Thanks for the offer spacey we have a pair of stands that were made for us.

You should add a sub you will be amazed

No probs artist -- I may just do that at some point, I'm happy as they are but curiosity may get the better of me.
How did you find them with just one sub?

They were great with one sub but the guys at the studio are mad and orderd two subs complete nuts,

You wil need to take time in setting it up you need to let the driver break in a bit then readjust them

In the studio we have a number of Atc monitors 200/300

We took delivery of a pair of SCM25A PRO which were stunning ,we are using these in one of our lounge rooms we decided to add a sub but we thought that we needed two as this is a large room so we got two Atc SCN0.1-15.it took us some time to get everything right but oh my god what a sound.Detailed clear and real weight behind the bass.

I am used to using 200 and 300 Atc monitors in the studio and Atc 100's at home
I would be very happy with this setup at home.

The scm25's are an awsome speaker on there own and can de used as a nearfield speaker in a studio and at home

Hi artist

Nice one :)

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

The guys at the studio connected it with help from Atc i did not get involved in that.

I helped in the placement and getting it all balanced

advertisement

Back