advertisement

And relax

carruthersesq

pfm Member
After a shitty week at work it's good to get home and put some music on and open a beer or two.
ery9ute2.jpg
age8yga8.jpg

I don't use vinyl anymore but that is a lovely looking 'table. You can't relax though, you've got to kep getting up to lift the arm…..digital's the way to go!

I knew it wuld start an argument. I'm trying to relax as well. My CDQ has all the vinyl attributes and none of the downsides . Except it isn't anywhere near as good looking as a nice TT. There, let that be an end to it, that's final, and I'm sure we're agreed! As if….!!

Seriously though, if I had the space and a dedicated listening room I'd have about 4 turntables if I could. My first Planar 3, an LP12, a Roksan/RB300 to revist the past, and yours. That lot would please my eyes and ears for years.

I've had the full Chinese gastronomic experience and cider. Then more cider. Not sure if I want Morgans spiced with coke (coke the drink!) or some girley Baileys. Clearly I need help, but it's my house and my booze and if I want Bailey's I'll 'ave it. As for the music, perhaps a little Haim, Well that's what the kids are asking for. Might have to be a little Arcade Fire with their new Reflektor. On CD, natch.

I don't use vinyl anymore but that is a lovely looking 'table. You can't relax though, you've got to kep getting up to lift the arm…..digital's the way to go!

Fly fisherman can't relax because they have to stand up and keep moving their arms. Yogis can't relax because they have to keep shifting poses. Readers can't relax because they have to keep turning pages and moving their eyes. Hikers can't relax because they have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

In fact, the absolute only way to relax is to sit in one spot doing absolutely nothing. And I mean nothing; if you are breathing, you can't relax.

I had to get up for another beer so changed record as well!
ehe4esys.jpg
hubybyqe.jpg

He he

Doing requests? As an avid (and rabid) Scot, if you have any rare Bay City Rollers Japanese pressings on Virgin vinyl, then I'm right into clay pigeon shooting at the moment...

PULL!!!!!

advertisement

Back