advertisement

Analogue Innovation

mickhick1

pfm Member
Does anyone know what has happened to Analogue Innovation? I can't seem to find a working website, have they gone out of business?
I'm interested in trying the Insoles polymer spring replacements on my LP12.

I think that you can assume that the business is no more. Even their trade directory listing has a link that goes nowhere.

At least they have taken down the website now they aren't trading, unlike some.....

Does anyone know what has happened to Analogue Innovation? I can't seem to find a working website, have they gone out of business?
I'm interested in trying the Insoles polymer spring replacements on my LP12.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing actually and like you, I scanned the web to no avail.

Hopefully the owner is doing well and in good health. He made many folks pleased with his products.

John just emailed me and asked me to put his email contact into the 2 threads that were asking for
him/ his products.
He's fine but temporarily had to take his site down for private reasons or issues.
Contrary to my initial impression he is still in business.
His products are available & his contact data is this:
[email protected]

I hope that helps..

I built a turntable for a friend out of some of my old part and this time (and because of brexit – I live in Germany) just used the large Linn gromits with washers; does the same thing as the Sole Elastomer Suspension Kit (no, I didn’t do an A/B between the gromits and the kit). And it sounds great.

advertisement

Back