advertisement

Amar Sood - any sign?

@Lefty
It's great to see you drop-by here; and if you find yourself near the mild, mild west at a loose end - let me know: we still haven't managed that meet.

ATvB to you; may better things follow - for you all.

Thank you Martin - indeed, that meetup is long overdue! Likewise, if you ever find yourself back over this way (despite moving, we're staying in the same area) then please do call in :)

Lefty

Blimey. Not doing things by halves, are you? Good luck sorting that out. I've not done anything on that list for 9 years now, and that was only move house. Moving house is easy. It's all the other stuff that's hard, so all the best.

Thank you for the good wishes Steve :) You're spot on - moving house is small compared to the other changes that are coming. The last two years certainly haven't been for the faint hearted.

Lefty

All the best with the life changes @Lefty.

Hope you don't retire the cameras for good, but I suspect even a phone camera in your hands can still take some spectacular photos.

Thank you for the kind words and good wishes Dan - much appreciated! :)

I've still been taking the odd snap on my phone and may share a few on here. Thank you for the encouragement

Lefty

It's a bugger when that happens and that was me in 1985. I came through all the stress, photography took a back seat but music and fishing really got me through it, remarried in 1992 and still together. All the best for the future.

It really is isn't it? The divorce was a mutual decision and we remain on good terms, but it's still one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

So heartening to hear that you found your way through to a happy ending. That's all I can hope for in the current circumstances.

Lefty

That emotional rollercoaster very nearly did for me until a couple of friends from the local photography club took me fishing. I had not been fishing for about 10 years and I never looked back. Hope things work out as well for you as they did for me.

Best wishes @Lefty

It all sounds both intense and exciting. I hope we'll see you back here again, once life settles and you reach a space where you have the time and inclination to share your passion, talent and wisdom about all things photographic online.

advertisement

Back