advertisement

Amar Sood - any sign?

He did like one of my Flickr images recently, so he is still about :)

Miss him here though, needs to be out and about and posting images!!!

Thank you all for the good wishes and concern, I really apprecoiate it. I'm still here... alive and kicking! :)

Sadly photography and hifi have had to take a back seat over the last couple of years due to some big life changes on the domestic front. (Divorce, moving house, meeting someone new, moving house again shortly... etc)

I wish I could say I'll be back taking and posting images again regularly but life seems to be heading in a different (but positive) direction. Never say never though!

Lefty

PS - On a related note, I'll be listing some photography and hifi goodies in the classifieds over the coming days if anyone's interested :)

Thank you all for the good wishes and concern, I really apprecoiate it. I'm still here... alive and kicking! :)

Sadly photography and hifi have had to take a back seat over the last couple of years due to some big life changes on the domestic front. (Divorce, moving house, meeting someone new, moving house again shortly... etc)

I wish I could say I'll be back taking and posting images again regularly but life seems to be heading in a different (but positive) direction. Never say never though!

Lefty

PS - On a related note, I'll be listing some photography and hifi goodies in the classifieds over the coming days if anyone's interested :)
Eek, there’s a lot going on there! But, you’re sounding positive, so fingers crossed for you.

Lefty

All the best Lefty!

Well, life has been a total ******** to me and my family, but we just battle on.

Extremely sorry to hear this Tony. The last couple of years have taught me that life can be a cruel mistress. Having said that, I've also learned what life takes with one hand, it can sometimes give back with the other.

Wishing you and your family a change in fortune and calmer waters ahead.

Lefty

@Lefty
It's great to see you drop-by here; and if you find yourself near the mild, mild west at a loose end - let me know: we still haven't managed that meet.

ATvB to you; may better things follow - for you all.

Blimey. Not doing things by halves, are you? Good luck sorting that out. I've not done anything on that list for 9 years now, and that was only move house. Moving house is easy. It's all the other stuff that's hard, so all the best.

All the best with the life changes @Lefty.

Hope you don't retire the cameras for good, but I suspect even a phone camera in your hands can still take some spectacular photos.

Lefty

It's a bugger when that happens and that was me in 1985. I came through all the stress, photography took a back seat but music and fishing really got me through it, remarried in 1992 and still together. All the best for the future.

advertisement

Back