advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joachim Loew has just announced he is stepping down as German head coach in the summer...

Klipperty second favourite for the job...

Slippy G to Liverpool?

Who is your favourite from the bottom 6 to dig themselves out of a relegation slide?
IMO, I think Burnley will display their typical fight and claw enough points.
From the others, I've been impressed with the job Scotty Parker has done, and I'd be curious to see Fulham would perform in the top flight next season.

But they have played soon good football unlike the Toon.

Yeah, they 'look' better on the pitch but aren't scoring the chances they make. Bruce has created a 'them v us' Fergie type thing to get his players together. It's all a load of crap obviously but gets them fighting together so might just get them over the line. It's going to be a close run thing either way.

Yeah, they 'look' better on the pitch but aren't scoring the chances they make. Bruce has created a 'them v us' Fergie type thing to get his players together. It's all a load of crap obviously but gets them fighting together so might just get them over the line. It's going to be a close run thing either way.
In recent times, the scrap to avoid relegation has been more exciting than the title.
Personally, I love it when there's a bunch of teams fighting to survive come the last day.

The current bottom two are doomed and it would not surprise me if Newcastle joined them.
+1.
Very impressed by Fulham with Scott Parker, Brighton have been unlucky. Bruce looks like a beaten man and loss of Wilson, Almiron and Saint-Maximin does not bode well.

Can't see Liverpool fans wanting Klopp to go. There again... YNWA (YAWN)

I’ve wanted him to go for ages - total one trick pony with no tactical nous at all. The team has been in decline for a year and I foretold the current situation nearly a year ago. The embarrassing stuffings from Watford and Villa came when we were at full strength so the injury excuse holds little water. Even got forced off Audio Abattoir for predicting it.:D

The WA should stand for ‘work again’.:p

I’ve wanted him to go for ages - total one trick pony with no tactical nous at all. The team has been in decline for a year and I foretold the current situation nearly a year ago. The embarrassing stuffings from Watford and Villa came when we were at full strength so the injury excuse holds little water. Even got forced off Audio Abattoir for predicting it.:D

The WA should stand for ‘work again’.:p
Forced off because you didn’t drink the kool-aid , I enjoyed you winding them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back