advertisement

Aftermarket Power Cord Recommendation for Naim\Pardo

I use Synergistic Research Purple fuses exclusively in my system. Deployed in the fuse drawers.

I'm also adding Nordost Frey 2 to the list of Power cords to audition.

I use Synergistic Research Purple fuses exclusively in my system. Deployed in the fuse drawers.

I'm also adding Nordost Frey 2 to the list of Power cords to audition.
Love the instructions lol

Note: If you are switching from an Orange fuse to a Purple fuse, start by inserting the Purple fuse in the same direction as the Orange fuse being replaced. If the Purple fuse is not an immediate improvement, flip the Purple fuse in the alternate direction​

No, you haven’t got the point - tantalum vs iron sound different with exactly the same resistance. Because materials by themself sound differently. It’s the same with the cables.
I have the point completely. Resistance is but one measure. You're the one talking about the science, so bring it on. If there's a difference, science can measure it. So measure it. I'm open minded, I'm a scientist. Bring the evidence, I'll revise my model. You say there's a difference. Brilliant. Bring it. Let's see.

Love the instructions lol

Note: If you are switching from an Orange fuse to a Purple fuse, start by inserting the Purple fuse in the same direction as the Orange fuse being replaced. If the Purple fuse is not an immediate improvement, flip the Purple fuse in the alternate direction​

The fuses are directional.

At Synergistic Research we absolutely keep track of signal directionality in our fuses, it goes in the direction of the letter flow on the fuse. Left to right. But we can’t however predict how this directionality will interact with any given circuit, we simply do not have the resources to evaluate directionality for all components on the market today. No company does. But as for directionality in the fuse, it funs in the direction of the lettering on the fuse and is 100% consistent from Fuse to Fuse.

Yours in music, Ted Denney
Lead Designer Synergistic Research Inc.

advertisement

Back