advertisement

Abel & Cole - Any Good?

Gaius

pfm Member
Just had a nice flyer through the door, seems a good service, quite like the idea of an automatic delivery of veg weekly, their other bits look interesting too.

It seems a decent way of doing business.

Anyone using them, how are they?

Just had a nice flyer through the door, seems a good service, quite like the idea of an automatic delivery of veg weekly, their other bits look interesting too.

It seems a decent way of doing business.

Anyone using them, how are they?

What do they sound like?

They operate of of Andover and we did try for a while.

Mixed feelings from me, organic veg is always half rotten when it arrives. If you like beetroot you should be laughing.

Myself, I prefer to take a gander before purchase.

DACs, amps ??
Yes we get a weekly box - my love goddess really enjoys cooking so likes the variety. You can tell them of any particular dislikes so they won't put any in the box, otherwise it's a variety of fresh seasonal produce with the odd freebie thrown in and the odd item now and again that'll make you think "what the heck is that!" (all part of the fun).

Pretty good. Nice produce but can be a little expensive. Have a look at Riverford too to compare prices.

Obviously it is good to have a ready supply of fresh healthy food and having a mix can take you out of your regular go to meals or at least make them a bit different.

We have tried several schemes. Abel and Cole are the best for service and quality, ime. We've recently gone back to them after a couple of years with a more local scheme. I would recommend them.

I've found in the past that it depends on your delivery day cos when we had mon delivery (only option at the time) everything was rubbish (left over from the week before I presume).

Personally for you Mark I would look at sutton community farm as smaller and much more local. They are a bit hippyish for my liking but have some good produce.

advertisement

Back