advertisement

ABCaudio: supply and communication issues

Micart59

Hello, reaching out here to customers, fans and users of EWA speaker cables. I placed an order for their LS25 speaker cables 26.1.23. To date, I have received very scant email communication from them. At the risk of being indelicate, I do realize that there are some health issues there and I am trying to follow whatever threads that are available here and elsewhere in an attempt to gather any info on this situation. Are there many people waiting on orders they have placed to be fulfilled and what are the timescales involved. Thanking you in advance.

Maybe I should post this question in a different forum. I am aware of some people out there who are waiting longer than I. I would like to get in touch with them.

I heard from Alan on 2/23 wrt re-terminating some LS-25 cables. Best way to get a response is to submit a message on the web site as, it seems, he monitors that better than email.

btw The cables are worth waiting for. I am living without them right now and miss them every day (currently using Linn LK400).

Thanks to all who replied so far. I just wish Alan could send some contact. I am quite happy to wait for the cables if I at least had a time frame.

Hello again, Yesterday I received an email from ABCaudio asking if " I could review their cables on google"...? I can only assume that this is an automated mail linked to their order list timeline. I would happily oblige them if said cables actually arrived. Still holding out and wishing Alan a speedy recovery and return to work.

Hello again, Yesterday I received an email from ABCaudio asking if " I could review their cables on google"...? I can only assume that this is an automated mail linked to their order list timeline. I would happily oblige them if said cables actually arrived. Still holding out and wishing Alan a speedy recovery and return to work.
Assume you have had no further communication? I’ve sent another couple of messages about buying some cable had no reply. Frustrating.

Thats the risk with a one-man band.
We have seen it before.
I'd ask back my money if credit cards or PP used, before its too late.

Thank you for that link. I am gonna hold out a little longer, despite the good advice from pfm member pfbaat. I was duped by Witch Hat audio last March but managed to get a Chargeback refund. I think, ( hopefully not naively) that the situations are different.

Hi again. Thank you for the update. I also received a mail from Alan last week. I am to expect delivery of my order within 3 weeks (or so) of message.

My feeling is that he is adopting a "softly softly" approach towards posting currently as this does not help his angst. Probably a wise move for Alan as he is focusing on fulfilling back orders and trying to stabilise his position again.

advertisement

Back