advertisement

A wheel of a turntable

It's a splendid piece of industrial design. Not sure this place is populated with it's target market.

You're a Bang & 0lufsen fan so style over substance is your thing
:rolleyes: Have you ever tried - suggest you try first - I was of the same opinion until I tried my first about 3 years ago.
Beolab 6000 , Beocord 5000 , Beomaster 5000 , Beovox CX100 , Beoplay H2.

All as good as any equivalents.

:rolleyes: Have you ever tried - suggest you try first - I was of the same opinion until I tried my first about 3 years ago.
Beolab 6000 , Beocord 5000 , Beomaster 5000 , Beovox CX100 , Beoplay H2.

All as good as any equivalents.
Nah, why would anyone bother with that when trotting out stuff they’ve read from the internet is so much easier?! ;)

Must watch Techmoan’s video when I get time. He’s not usually far wrong about most of this stuff.

Nah, why would anyone bother with that when trotting out stuff they’ve read from the internet is so much easier?! ;)

Must watch Techmoan’s video when I get time. He’s not usually far wrong about most of this stuff.

It is worth a watch, no idea of the pedigree of the company that makes them but I recon they have the image and facilities required by the new generation of vinyl fashionistas 'bob-on' although I think the cost might not be what they had in mind!

No. I don't go to Hi-Fi shows. Don't like them. Bunch of sad, middle-aged men with BO and carrier bags listening to mostly terrible stereo systems.

But I'm sure his room was great.

I'll accept the sad middle aged men with BO, though a I'm fairly happy elderly bloke who showers daily, but the systems at a Wam Show are (usually) infinitely better than the crap you usually encounter at trade shows.

I popped in at the last show, as I was curious. Admittedly I only gave it a few minutes, but it was disappointing, flat and lifeless. Sorry.
I've only been to a couple of Hi-Fi shows, most systems were poor, a couple were good and there was nothing I'd want to have at home.

I popped in at the last show, as I was curious. Admittedly I only gave it a few minutes, but it was disappointing, flat and lifeless. Sorry.

Apology unnecessary. Each to his own. I thought that some of the most popular rooms were shrilly OTT.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back