advertisement

a very moving pepsi commercial

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
i may have to switch my cuba libre mix:

vuk.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess this controversy didn't carry beyind the USA...

attractive lives matter

vuk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox News is confident that viewers will look past the horrible things Bill O'Reilly does to focus on the horrible things he says.

Credit for that has to go to The Onion.

Joe

joe.

i've noticed there is a new guy on fox, possibly more annoying than o'reilly and hannity: greg gutfeld. i am curious where he ranks on your blood-boiler scale.

vuk.

Vuk,

Beats me. I haven't had cable since moving back to Canada in December 2005. The TV is used to watch DVDs, Star Trek ones mainly.

I used to watch O'Reilly's show when I lived in Kentucky until my wife forbade me to because, in her words, "It's pathetic when you yell at the TV! What's the TV ever done to you?"

Joe

Vuk,

in her words, "It's pathetic when you yell at the TV! What's the TV ever done to you?"

Joe

It's not really pathetic at all, unless you are unusually young to be hanging around a hifi forum. It's usually the stupid adverts I shout at. :p

joe.

i wasn't necessarily implying TV. don;t you get suggested videos on youtube when you are checking out starwars/infowars?

btw -- one of the unfortunately things about this ad scandal is that i am now aware of who kendall jenner and and paris jackson are. trump as president makes perfect sense.

vuk.

Shocking really and where is Bill Hicks when you need him. To package advertising in this way is disgusting and much more than a serious error of judgement. Its a crass, cynical and disgusting statement of an advertising industry gone bananas

These people in the advertising industry take everything and try and turn it into effing commercial capitalist B/S.

I will not be buying pepsi ever again not that I can remember buying it

This advert has been a huge success... it's got everybody (even an audio forum) taking about a fizzy drink !!

This advert has been a huge success... it's got everybody (even an audio forum) taking about a fizzy drink !!

Actually it hasnt. They have dropped a ten tonne clanger. Im not on a one man crusade but if more people stopped buying these products it would wake these corporations up

The advertising industry take our emotions and package it back to us as a substitute for anything good in life. They take anything important and try and put a dollar sign on it. Its disgusting! Ok they are advertisers but they go way too far and should experience a backlash

Actually it hasnt. They have dropped a ten tonne clanger. Im not on a one man crusade but if more people stopped buying these products it would wake these corporations up

The advertising industry take our emotions and package it back to us as a substitute for anything good in life. They take anything important and try and put a dollar sign on it. Its disgusting! Ok they are advertisers but they go way too far and should experience a backlash

I'm not saying they intentionally did it to get attention and I agree it is a bit of a clanger but will anyone actually boycott Pepsi over this? I just can't imagine someone buying their KFC and thinking 'oh I wont get a cola with that, can I have water instead'

I'm not saying they intentionally did it to get attention and I agree it is a bit of a clanger but will anyone actually boycott Pepsi over this? I just can't imagine someone buying their KFC and thinking 'oh I wont get a cola with that, can I have water instead'

It would probably suit them if a load of old morally out raged farts stopped drinking Pepsi, I wouldn't be surprised if it reinforced their brand with other more valuable demographic profiles.

I agree with you on that basis. It never seems to stop people consuming these products. You know people can have short memories as they continue their pop tart lives

I wont forget it and I would hope that others dont. I dont buy a lot of products and services because of the crass advertising

Of course the ad is crass. Has it been shown here on regular telly? I haven't seen it but I don't watch much commercial telly. Actually she likes the odd Real Housewives and they're sponsored by Diet Coke.

I prefer the taste of Pepsi Max to Coke. I don't like tea or coffee and there's only so many refreshing fizzy options in the corner shop. I've got an elderflower cordial on the go at the moment, so I'm not all bad!

advertisement

Back