advertisement

a special night photo for all you pop music fans

Originally posted by ErikL
I don't find her attractive.

please eriK, do you expect us to believe you wouldn't volunteer to satisfy her curiosity?

vuk.

Kit-

I'm not bitter.

Trashy girls with no innate beauty exactly like her can be found in droves in any shopping mall in any suburb in America. I imagine Wal-Mart stores to be packed to the rafters with them.

There's nothing special about her or about them.

How you can't see this is beyond me.

My Balls and cock shaft think she is special even if my brain does not feel the same. Sometime my brains and balls dont always agree.

I'm with the doubters on this issue. I keep saying to my older boys - aged 20 and 19 - that I couldn't pick her out in a bus stop queue. She is soooo anonymous looking. Not a natural beauty like Bjork. They, of course, think she is mighty fine. It is odd how anodyne contemporary notions of beauty have become - neutral rather than distinctive or striking.

But gentlemen - any any women checking in - what are we doing talking about women in such a demeaning way? And I won't have that she's "asking for it" by appearing on the wall looking so procative.

Now that Jose Maurinho... shame he doesn't work at White Hart Lane ( and that I can't spell his name!) but what a beautiful man.

Kevin

Originally posted by kjb
It is odd how anodyne contemporary notions of beauty have become - neutral rather than distinctive or striking.

kevin.

one of the great things we lost with the demise of the 70s is the term "sex symbol." one does not have to be a natural beauty to qualify, but merely some endearing trait that makes you of erotic interest. now, as for britney's "plain" look, that is quite critical to her persona of the sweet and innocent slut next door.

vuk.

Originally posted by kjb
Not a natural beauty like Bjork.
Whoa. There's something you don't hear every day. I mean, she can be cute at times, when pro makeup artists/hairdressers/photogs subdue her innate Bjorkness.

Just not my cup of strange, I guess. Then again, neither is Britney. Glad they got folks to love 'em, though.

Originally posted by kjb
Not a natural beauty like Bjork.

:confused: you gotta be having a giraffe????

oki, berittaney is not the most beautiful thing in the world (still a looker tho') but bjork aint no natural beauty (10 pints o stella anyone?)
now, penelope cruz/natalie embruglia/jolie ARE natural beauty's :)

Not struck on Bjork, Britney, nor Cruz.
Jolie has fake lips (and probably other bits), and is attractive in the same sort of way as a Manga character.
Imbruglia is eye candy though.
(But I prefer my missus to all of them.)

Originally posted by prowla
Jolie has fake lips (and probably other bits), and is attractive in the same sort of way as a Manga character.

Well, I'd shag Spunky Knight or the New Bondage Fairies.

advertisement

Back