Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A&R A60 amplifier and T21 tuner

Discussion in 'charity' started by duncan, May 4, 2021.

1. duncan

duncan ...

Amplifier buzzes / doesn’t work on one channel when I last hooked it up 5 years ago. I’ve not tried it recently as I value my speakers! A search of old threads here revealed it was a somewhat known problem and fixable for the adept with a soldering iron. I am not that person.

Tuner works great.

A few cosmetic scratches but pretty decent condition.

Collect from N. London or I can post at your expense.

Small donation to the Derby Mountain Rescue team secures (don’t ask!).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AnilS likes this.
  2. duncan

duncan ...

Several people have asked me if I can post, how much this would be, and what size donation I am after. I am in the process of moving house and was hoping someone might collect as I do not have the original packaging and I'm not looking to make money. I will post if I don't have a local taker after seven days here.

Non-functioning A60s alone reach £80-100 on eBay so a donation in excess of £50 would seem reasonable. I will add postage costs if this is necessary but will be in the order of £10.

3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

This will be a bargain for somebody. But I suspect most people don't often look in this section, so maybe think about cross-posting in the regular Classifieds, to get it noticed?