advertisement

A light-hearted what would you change if you could thread

Paul L

coffee lounge for me
Not intended to divert into wealth, poverty and humanity issues that other threads cover very ably and intelligently. Just a light-hearted off-topic banter.

I’d like a listen to work scheme as I don’t need another bike and whilst we might think DAP and headphones or earphones, looking at how lax the cycle to work scheme has become over the years I’ll happily make home system purchases using it and save the tax!

Not when the gulf stream disappears.

Anyway, the title of the thread is light hearted so perhaps doom mongers should find somewhere else to post.

Death sentence for drivers that park on motorway overpasses and watch the traffic.
All z-list celebs and "reality" TV oiks to be put through a wood-chipper and in the same vein, Essex to be disconnected, floated out and sunk with all hands.
Wot all of Essix? (note the correct spelling and pronounce in an Essix accent) . Even Finchingfield and surrounds?

Take car interiors back to 1999. They were ace. Buttons, switches, well dead good dials and gauges, and I love knobs.

Miss out the period of promoting diesel engines in cars, just keep pushing petrol engine tech while improving ‘alternatives’.

Go back to 1999 and get Ukraine into NATO.

Much of the rest of Britain is in dire need of "levelling up".
I'll say. I'm currently working in Cowdenbeath. Go to Google Street View and have a look round. You could start on the High St, or you could just go and have a look at the housing on the edge of town. Feel free to report back.

I'll say. I'm currently working in Cowdenbeath. Go to Google Street View and have a look round. You could start on the High St, or you could just go and have a look at the housing on the edge of town. Feel free to report back.
Welcome to small town Scotland, sadly it seems to be everywhere in the UK that isn't an affluent area.
Affluence or effluence - its the Tory way...

Music to be taught in school from day one.
How to play an instrument, however basic, and reading music.

Appreciation of Music to be a completely different lesson to learning an instrument.
Free provision of said instruments.

Dance classes - all styles. Compulsory.

advertisement

Back