advertisement

90 day warranty by seller on eBay, help please...

Result...

Seller is sending me a pair of brand new solid front tyres and 2X 75ah lithium batteries gratis.

Also they have sold me a set of brand new solid rear tyres, in stock but never needed
for another customer @ cost price. :)

Thanks so much for all your I/P on this complex matter, you Guys on pfm keep me sane.

Please all, keep on going what ever you seem is best for seniors like me, cough.
Bloody hell, well done!

Bloody hell, well done!
Thank you Steve. :cool:

A little info on the demise of my set of solid front tyres worn out.

It seems the tracking azimuth was well out of true, both front tyres worn down to their laminates but the left front solid tyre was dangerously worn, much worse the the r h front solid tyre.

I took my scooter to a reputable mobility trader / service centre a week after I bought
my scooter for a full evaluation whilst still under return time cut off "eBay selling rules"
I was charged £40:00 for this procedure, they overlooked the mis-aligned track rods,
when they fitted my new tyres Friday 2 weeks ago they told me the tracking was well off true.

Seller state in the selling spiel that they thoroughly inspect all their mobility vehicle prior to sale.

Therefore imo the service dept who went over my scooter overlooked the tracking alignment as did the seller, both are guilt of neglect.

Oh, I will not get f o c Lithium batteries as TGA do not fit lithium batteries into the Breeze S4.

Are not Lithium batts a fire risk or in other ways could they be a liability?

Was it not a shipping container storing lithium batteries caught fire some place East, when the fire brigade arrived to put out the fire they used water that caused a massive explosion in Japan or some other place East several years ago now.

Any Fishes here have certain reservations using high capacity lithium batteries?

I have heard that quite a few of the new lithium battery powered mini scooters have caught fire whilst charging them up.

They are everywhere in my city, you can hire them via your mob phone.

advertisement

Back