advertisement

50s Instrumental with horse clip clop sound??

Dear Minstrel SE,

you wrote right out of my heart! Thank you so much for starting this thread!!
The second I read your precise "dum dum dum...." :p description of this song, and of course the horse clopping sound, I knew you were talking about the same song I`m trying to find. No kidding!

So a big THANK YOU, Minstrel SE for starting this and your persistence and of course last but definetly not least to everyone who tried to help AND YVESKI!!! da Person who finally solved this. :D

V.

Many Thanks.

Yes I found there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to place a track.

Especially in this case as its an instrumental and radio 6 hadnt updated the track display information. I should have known all about Jonathan Richman And The Modern Lovers and I certainly wasnt going to be humming it to a stone faced record shop hipster :)

I thought Pink Fish Media would come up trumps and eventually it did. I didnt give people very much to go on.

If it helped just one more person then its all been worthwhile.. groan....tired cliche :D

All the very best

I think you'll find "Runaway Pony" BY Duane Eddy i think he recorded it in 1960 b / w "Girl on death row" sung by Lee Hazelwood. Never released in this country........... the end of "Runaway Pony" has the clip clop ending.

Regards,

Martin

I think you'll find "Runaway Pony" BY Duane Eddy i think he recorded it in 1960 b / w "Girl on death row" sung by Lee Hazelwood. Never released in this country........... the end of "Runaway Pony" has the clip clop ending.

Regards,

Martin

I hate to point this out but the mystery was solved quite a while ago and it was not the track you suggest.

............ unless of course you are starting a general thread on tracks with clip clops in them.;););)

advertisement

Back