advertisement

[FS] 47 labs 4713 Flatfish cd-transport with 4799 power supply

Phyztech

pfm Member
Hi, here is a gem of an equipment for sale. 47 labs Flatfish cd-transport with native power supply unit. It’s one of the best source I’ve used, paired it with the dacs up to 20k and this never felt like a weak point in the system (btw, Kondo used to exhibit their 100k amps with 47 labs source). Comes with all the accessories (clamp, remote, feet). Cosmetically it’s got some abrasions on the edges of the transport but nothing major. Works perfectly, never had any problem of reading a single cd. By the way, laser and mechanics are easily available at a very low cost, you will never face a repair problem if needed in future (not to mention some other transports and players :) ). I think I might even have their original boxes somewhere in the shed but not sure. Anyway, will pack carefully to post if needed. You can also collect from Cambridge or we can meet in London. Retail price of such combo was around 5.5k$, now asking £850.

This will seem like a random question, but does the transport only use half the outputs on the power supply?

What’s the other plug for?

One is for the transport another used to power 47 labs dac if you add it (though it’s a nice combo transport can punch well above that dac)

Hi, here is a gem of an equipment for sale. 47 labs Flatfish cd-transport with native power supply unit. It’s one of the best source I’ve used, paired it with the dacs up to 20k and this never felt like a weak point in the system (btw, Kondo used to exhibit their 100k amps with 47 labs source). Comes with all the accessories (clamp, remote, feet). Cosmetically it’s got some abrasions on the edges of the transport but nothing major. Works perfectly, never had any problem of reading a single cd. By the way, laser and mechanics are easily available at a very low cost, you will never face a repair problem if needed in future (not to mention some other transports and players :) ). I think I might even have their original boxes somewhere in the shed but not sure. Anyway, will pack carefully to post if needed. You can also collect from Cambridge or we can meet in London. Retail price of such combo was around 5.5k$, now asking £850.

advertisement

Back