advertisement

322/4 boards

clamnell

pfm Member
Naim 322/4 boards. Auction. £35 reserve. I'll find a useful non-political charity - homeless, blind, infant mortality, or cancer. Buyer will need to provide evidence of a donation, so happy for buyer to state a preference beyond these. I'll match any donation, with the same amount to Shelter, Save the children, or a local hands on homeless charity. So please be generous. It'll be taken from my account monthly by direct debit, so I won't be providing too much evidence (!) and my maximum 'match' would be £70.

I've just started a new job, so hard to access pm's and stay on top of it. So please bid here. Not sure if I'll be able to provide photos (and some kind soul would have to host them for me I fear) before the weekend, but I'd certainly email some to the winning bidder and I'll have a listen to the boards first.

Auction ends sunday midnight (second may). That'll give me time to put them into a NAC, check them out and sort things out. Will send registered within UK. Buyer will have to pay registered postage. Buyers out of UK please contact me first, I'll have to work out postage and I can't be arsed to be blamed for poor postage / postal damage.

Hope this makes sense. If it works, I'll get rid of more kit this way, if I can afford to. Thanks!

Hi Malcolm.
this looks like a quiet corner of the forum!
i left the boards behind so can't test or photo them; not much point auctioning boards that i haven't checked out, although no doubt they're fine.
So I'm stopping the auction here.
As you're the only bidder, happy to stop the auction now for your £39 - how about you pay for registered postage, transfer some cash to me or send a cheque made out for charity, and I'll pay for any return postage if there's something wrong with them; and not forward the cheque/ cash until i've heard you're happy with the boards. I'm working in a school for a couple of months, so the easiest thing for me would be to find out what their cause is and donate it there if its a good one. Just need to find out what the charity is and what the cheque would need to say if you'd rather not transfer cash.
Sound Ok?
sorry for the confusion, it's all a bit manic.
cheers

That's all fine by me although I'd like the donation to go to a children's charity of that's OK with you?

I need to clear some space in my PM box, then I'll contact you with payment and delivery details,

malcolm

Just to confirm that the donation will be made to NSPCC.

Thanks for the chance to do this,

malcolm

advertisement

Back