advertisement

[FS] 2004 Audi TT 225 Quattro

gerlando

Prog Rocker
Hello there,

I’m selling my 2004 Audi TT.

The car has 114k miles. Was fully serviced in late December and had a new clutch, rear shock absorbers and breather pipe. Will come with new MOT as well.

Timing chain was changed at 101k miles. In the past 2 years of ownership I've also replaced the fuel pump, front wishbones & inner track rod and battery.

Bodywork is in good condition considering the age of the car aside from a scrape and dent at the rear of the DS side skirt.

Currently has a RamAir cold air intake mounted however I still have the original.

Mounts 225/40 R18 on front and rear tires.

Runs and drives smoothly, engine wants to propel you forwards, very grippy in corners.

ULEZ Compliant!

You’re welcome to come see it in West Ealing W7.

Price is £3000 ONO

Offers welcome

q1hcVmj.jpeg

bYeUQCK.jpeg

gNeFrOS.jpeg

3n1xoHj.jpeg

6ZK8kAI.jpeg

2WmbNAi.jpeg

USoxo9g.jpeg

OcoNMS4.jpeg

d1rs2Ob.jpeg

MpGiRY1.jpeg

OLR6WqQ.jpeg

i91IAHW.jpeg

9ASgvWZ.jpeg

JzxymCN.jpeg

BQrmfUf.jpeg

UJvTAth.jpeg

7DE22Jd.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m guessing Quattro is probably a selling point and worth mentioning and perhaps one or two interior pics although buyers should know what they’re looking at. A mate had one and the memories of driving it always stayed with me and led to me getting a mk3 roadster years later.

When I drove his mk1 225 the ride comfort and lower road noise were much better than the fwd Leon I had the time and a real surprise. Until he messed about with wheels and suspension. GLWTS.

This is very fairly priced, these have become quite collectable in the last few years.

It's nice to see one that is in reasonably original condition as many have been modified - interior as well as exterior - to a greater or lesser degree, thus spoiling the clean, original design that has not been equalled by many cars since. The Mk2 and 3, whilst obviously of the lineage, are not as distinctive.

I had one until last year, they are a lovely drive, the engine is easy to use both on the open road and around town. Handling is good, too: slightly firm but still comfortable. Being thrown around tight, sharp corners are not really the forte of these cars but they are a rsally enjoyable 'small GT', good for long journeys on open roads.

This probably won't hang around for long but good luck with the sale.

Kevin.

That’s a nice TT. As I understand it, the sill repair is an easy fix as they are bolt on so getting hold of a new one, getting it painted and fitted wouldn’t be an expensive job.

advertisement

Back