advertisement

£150 off Focal Bathys Headphones

ks.234

Half way to Infinity
Richer Sounds are offering £150 off these headphone if part exchanged with your old headphones. However, if you phone telesales, they don’t want your old headphones and just give you the £150 discount!

Hope they sound better than the Elegia. Had a pair and sent them back. Horrid sound. Replaced with Grado SR325 which were worse. Gave up on headphones totally after those experiences.

the Elegia. Had a pair and sent them back. Horrid sound.

If they are anything as analytical as their Sopra series loudspeakers, headache will come sooner than you can say fcuk.

Gave up on headphones

When I began my headphone journey long ago, comfort was very important for longer sessions.
I went with Beyer Dynamic and AKG.
There's a wide choice of good cans at no more than €250-500 which was my budget.
Never managed to Explore Sennheiser HD800 but never came on with 600/650.

Nowadays I only use headphones occasionally, Sennheiser HD25 on the run, surprisingly good and affordable.
Comfort was very important for longer sessions.

The last decent set I had was beyerdynamic dt331. Sold them in a moment of madness. Sounded great to me (and everyone else as they were open back). I now use beyerdynamic in-ear buds on the very odd occasion I take my music for a walk.

advertisement

Back