advertisement

[WTD] £100ish android phone for me mum, £100ish Bluetooth headphones for me

loz_the_guru

pfm Member
The phone doesn't need to be fancy - she's currently got some Motorola from circa 2015.

Headphones wise i'd prefer an older set of Sony/Bose headphones but would consider B&W or anything else that's a very comfortable fit.

Anyone?

I have a Motorola G8 Power Lite if of interest. It's in pretty much perfect condition as it's always been in a case with a screen protector.
I have the original box and charger (not original).

Not quite the price you indicate but I have some Sony WH-CH520 On-Ear Bluetooth headphones spare.
I bought them at the back end of last year as I had a new tv which didn’t have a headphone output socket and which seemed to be very quiet on some Apps. As soon as they arrived I discovered the tv had various sound settings and was quite loud enough if the correct one was selected (Doh!).
Also there were subtitles in abundance on all Apps which I prefer to headphones if I’m trying to watch without disturbing others.
I have honestly only put them on twice. Not sure if I have the box but they would be well packed.
£33 posted to UK address if any interest.

I have a Motorola G8 Power Lite if of interest. It's in pretty much perfect condition as it's always been in a case with a screen protector.
I have the original box and charger (not original).
Thanks, what sort of price did you have in mind?
Not quite the price you indicate but I have some Sony WH-CH520 On-Ear Bluetooth headphones spare.
I bought them at the back end of last year as I had a new tv which didn’t have a headphone output socket and which seemed to be very quiet on some Apps. As soon as they arrived I discovered the tv had various sound settings and was quite loud enough if the correct one was selected (Doh!).
Also there were subtitles in abundance on all Apps which I prefer to headphones if I’m trying to watch without disturbing others.
I have honestly only put them on twice. Not sure if I have the box but they would be well packed.
£33 posted to UK address if any interest.
Thanks for the offer but only really after some sort of over ear model.

For your Mums phone check its not too large as some are huge.
Cant go wrong with a Pixel 4a or 4a 5G for a good phone with plain android.
CEX B grade are usually OK and 2 year warranty.

-

Thanks all, I really like the Sennheisers i've had but have heard bad things about how comfortable the BT ones are - which is a shame as the HD700 are some of my all time favourite headphones!

Canonman - will PM you for more info

advertisement

Back