advertisement

New kitten expected today.

awkwardbydesign

Officially Awesome
51377903121_829d19af13_c.jpg

Speaker might need a taller one, if the one shown is used as a climbing wall.
Is the gap between the mesh and speaker grille more than a claw length?

oh dear sorry speakers will not survive that. You need something more solid - like perspex woofer protectors

2018-06-09_09-26-55 by uh_simon, on Flickr

Anything that is mesh will be a cat climbing wall. Talking of which - if you give it good stuff to climb they will tend to avoid your precious items

home made floor to ceiling climbing wall

20210129_133703 by uh_simon, on Flickr

home made floor to ceiling pole

20210129_085952 by uh_simon, on Flickr

try and keep curtains out of reach (3 lots destroyed)

2020-04-30_12-19-25 by uh_simon, on Flickr

WP_20160217_13_09_45_Pro by uh_simon, on Flickr

and HDMI cables (any cable that can be chewed)

20160815_081830 by uh_simon, on Flickr

and your wardrobe
WP_20160620_22_47_06_Pro by uh_simon, on Flickr

we love cats , the other day my wife showed me a picture of a nice kitten . one month later she says , oooh you know that kitten we are getting ......:D er no .......... not with 2 rigs to protect !!

always love those pics GT and good luck awkward with those protections

Neither of the cats that live here pay any attention to the HiFi, or the Leather Sofa in the HiFi room other than sleeping on it.
I did have a cat a few years back that would pull his claws through the card sleeves of old 12" Techno singles but never bothered with stuff in the HiFi room.

we love cats , the other day my wife showed me a picture of a nice kitten . one month later she says , oooh you know that kitten we are getting ......:D er no .......... not with 2 rigs to protect !!

always love those pics GT and good luck awkward with those protections

We (one of the many good points about The Wife…) dislike cats intensely.

Always good to see pictures of cats and HiFi to remind me how they don’t mix very well.

Whereas ‘Cats in Bomber Jackets..’ winner every time.

Enjoy the cat action Awkward…

It's only 3 months old. And I train my cats not to damage stuff; it is possible if you stick to it, like with kids, it just takes a bit of time. In 50 years of cat ownership it has always worked.

Seriously, train your cats, mine doesn't come into the music room, anymore. He tears the arse out of the rest of the house though.

advertisement

Back