advertisement

This is only for those who think the mains can make a difference...

I think p1$$ing on electrical sockets is a really bad idea, coz it results in a sound of fizzing from the socket, followed by a large “phutt” and all the ring mains shutting down. At least, that’s what happened when Zebedee (our Burmese cat) hit the conservatory socket with a perfectly directed stream of Sauvignon Blanc!

I prefer my Kemps folded...

folded-Ross-Kemp-001.jpg

I think p1$$ing on electrical sockets is a really bad idea, coz it results in a sound of fizzing from the socket, followed by a large “phutt” and all the ring mains shutting down. At least, that’s what happened when Zebedee (our Burmese cat) hit the conservatory socket with a perfectly directed stream of Sauvignon Blanc!

As well as 'fizz' and 'phutt', I'm surprised you didn't experience a whine with Sauvignon Blanc. What's your moggie doing drinking plonk, then?:). Anything like that accident would immediately trip the RCD I'd've thought.

As well as 'fizz' and 'phutt', I'm surprised you didn't experience a whine with Sauvignon Blanc. What's your moggie doing drinking plonk, then?:). Anything like that accident would immediately trip the RCD I'd've thought.

now I come to think about it, the socket was in the old conservatory. In those days the consumer unit had fuses only - pre-RCD days - which is why it fizzed for some seconds before it went phutt.

advertisement

Back