advertisement

Maxwell arrested

Not so sure she's been in hiding, I reckon she's been in negotiations for the last few months - sorting out her side of the story in some sort of please deal. There will be one or two minor famous people. Who will get rightly get thrown under the bus. Anyone bigger will get away Scott free.

As an aside, did anyone see the news yesterday that all files relating to Epstein are to be destroyed?

Cover up much?

Not so sure she's been in hiding, I reckon she's been in negotiations for the last few months - sorting out her side of the story in some sort of please deal. There will be one or two minor famous people. Who will get rightly get thrown under the bus. Anyone bigger will get away Scott free.

As an aside, did anyone see the news yesterday that all files relating to Epstein are to be destroyed?

Cover up much?
Assuming she lives to tell the tale she will walk away with deals and shed loads of cash. Her clients may not be so lucky.

Long reports in some of the broadsheets this morning. It seems nothing to do with plea deals or quiet negotiations. The FBI (and a clever Dutch investigator) have been quietly tracking her and keeping tabs all the while, all the time gathering information. Multiple bank accounts being used and quite a bit of money being moved around. The house she was arrested at was bought only recently, for cash, by a front company.
It does seem more than a coincidence that the attorney changing has prompted a quick move. The Prince Andrew thing is a sideshow really, especially in America - there are simply loads of American businessmen who had a lot more to do with Epstein than Randy did.

My question is... with access to 'enough' money and having 3 passports, she was apparently in Europe including the UK as recently as last June......so what the heck was she doing going back to America? She must have had good options for properly getting beyond reach. She has a couple of brothers too (remember them?) - not heard anything from them either in all of this. There is more to come yet surely.

Never mind Andy's Sphincter, there are bound to be others positively rumbling. Major scandal ahead if she starts to talk properly. Could be that she is not even the big fish......

Here's hoping, but I doubt it...

5d23929621a861374c14f1c7

Given capt Bob's dirty book, ( probably mostly sourced from her) I imagine she has access to a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people.

My question is... with access to 'enough' money and having 3 passports, she was apparently in Europe including the UK as recently as last June......so what the heck was she doing going back to America? She must have had good options for properly getting beyond reach.

That was my thought - why wasn't she in a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. Very odd to be trying to hide within the US, even if it is New Hampshire.

It's interesting to see the debate between Andy's lawyers we will give you a statement, and the FBI we want to talk to you. Given his performance on Newsnight you can see why the lawyers won't want a chat.

I think the people we would like to be exposed and brought to justice will be getting away scot free. She’s had so much time to get things in order, take payments from said celebrities and congressmen for safe disposal of cctv footage, move said money around numerous times to hide it. Take what’s remaining offshore so it can’t be touched etc.

I don’t think the Woking Anhidrosis sufferer will even get mentioned - the last thing the Maxwells want is M15 driving round on scooters again breathing down Ghislaines’ neck as well.

I think the people we would like to be exposed and brought to justice will be getting away scot free. She’s had so much time to get things in order, take payments from said celebrities and congressmen for safe disposal of cctv footage, move said money around numerous times to hide it. Take what’s remaining offshore so it can’t be touched etc.

I don’t think the Woking Anhidrosis sufferer will even get mentioned - the last thing the Maxwells want is M15 driving round on scooters again breathing down Ghislaines’ neck as well.
Alternatively she may be the scapegoat for everything.

Or perhaps she was Epstein's chief enabler and there's enough evidence to convict her. If so, she's the biggest fish, not the johns.

Trial fixed for July 2021:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53403270

'Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and ex-girlfriend of the late US convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, has been denied bail in a high-profile sex case.

At a hearing via video link, a New York judge said she would remain in custody while awaiting trial on charges of trafficking minors for Epstein.

Ms Maxwell, who pleaded not guilty, will go on trial in July 2021.'

That's a long time for a suicide watch.

advertisement

Back