advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That DC keeper was shocking, the fifth goal was the only one that he couldn't be blamed for. Wasn't just the goals either, every time he made a save he was pushing the ball back out into his penalty area. If he's their number one keeper he needs peddling.

Ronnie

Reactions: vuk
Meanwhile down in League One........
I was at Adams Park yesterday to watch the continuing saga of Gareth Ainsworth’s Wycombe miracle. Yesterday’s victims were Sunderland who were really poor- new manager Parkinson looks to have a tough job on his hands.

That's my sister's lot - Sunderland poor even with McNulty. There was a recent survey of Sunderland fans, turns out that they hate Coventry more than the Mags, poor, twisted souls.

Hold the coronation!

Littlewoods slip up.

Premier league title destiny is now entirely in City’s hands.

Hold the coronation!

Littlewoods slip up.

Premier league title destiny is now entirely in City’s hands.

We could set our watches based on your football posts! :D

So VAR robbed LFC of 3 points today.... we won't forget

The new VAR enforcement of the handball rule is very strange. It seems to apply even if the player’s arm is hanging in a natural position and there is no intent.

Even Kevin de Bruyne agrees...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...de-bruyne-change-premier-league-a9064391.html

last night's playoff game in toronto. one of the craziest finishes ever:

Great finish, and congrats on advancing!

My scrappy, young Loons are out. A tough 2-1 loss last night versus the Galaxy. So many chances, so few goals...

Oh well, it was an entertaining season nonetheless!

Great finish, and congrats on advancing!
My scrappy, young Loons are out. A tough 2-1 loss last night versus the Galaxy. So many chances, so few goals...
Oh well, it was an entertaining season nonetheless!

hook.

you should have asked to borrow drake for good luck.

So the FA stand strong and order Haringey and Yeovil to replay...!

The same FA that are lobbying for Bulgaria to be chucked out of the Euros.

Late is always better than never, when it’s the right thing to do. LFC’s handling of the Evra-Suarez incident, with particular reference to the t-shirt, was Ill-judged and plain wrong, in my opinion. I’m pleased Carragher recognised this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back