advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a traumatic day for Ludo (and for the rest of us) today as he had to get a general anaesthetic at the vets today so they could check his teeth and give them a clean and polish. He's still a bit groggy but perked up a bit when he found this little chap in the garden, when he was out for his pre-bedtime toilet trip:
169631209.gexOMsoI.sonic01.jpg

There was some barking from Ludo but he sensibly kept his distance!

Bit of a traumatic day for Ludo (and for the rest of us) today as he had to get a general anaesthetic at the vets today so they could check his teeth and give them a clean and polish. He's still a bit groggy but perked up a bit when he found this little chap in the garden, when he was out for his pre-bedtime toilet trip:

Mine is having his teeth done tomorrow, which I'm expecting to be 'difficult' as he hates going to the vets and gets really stressed as soon as we park up there.

He's also quite fond of barking at hogs in the garden, despite my best efforts at teaching him not to.

Mine is having his teeth done tomorrow, which I'm expecting to be 'difficult' as he hates going to the vets and gets really stressed as soon as we park up there.

My wife and son were glad I wasn't there when they dropped Ludo off, as he was pretty stressed and they think I'd have caved and brought him home! He's fine now but still a bit grumpy with us and a bit reluctant on his walks today. I hope your dog takes it better!

Talking of vets - some day the worst day will arrive, if you choose to have the vet visit home for the final injection so as to minimise stress for the dog, consider how you are going to dispose of the body. If you plan to take the body to be cremated in the back of your car, get the dog to walk into the car and lie down on a blanket, then let the vet do their thing.

You do not want to be trying to carry a heavy dog from your house to the car. This advice is based on experience some friends had when Endal died. This was made more dificult because the dog's owner was in a wheelchair.

169631209.gexOMsoI.sonic01.jpg

Hope Ludo and you have recovered. We have our savage beast on a raw food diet, which had many advantages, one of which is nice white teeth!

48564268627_5a0594d678_b.jpg

We can actually go for coffee together now and we don't do it sideways, unlike the photograph!

48578821307_4e476ce0c2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back