advertisement

Trump Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaand back to Trump... seems he’s been trolled by the French army now. Photos of them training in the rain. No more cheese eating surrender monkeys, maybe?

McConnell famously uses the same civility argument you are using to defend Trump because it allows him to avoid having to defend his white nationalism, corruption, totalitarianism, misogyny, etc. It's essentially deflection and the mainstream right's only play at this point.

I'm not wrong, and the only reason I get the high ground is because you insisting on using the low one.

I'm not saying that Trump is entitled to anything. I'm saying that you are entitled to act in an intelligent way.
Your behavior is what causes Brexit, no matter what you voted.

My behaviour? It's your behaviour that is the issue here.

It’s remarkable- right on the centenary of the Armistice, commemorating millions of war dead and he gets down to vindictive little two thumb messages on his phone aimed at a major ally. The gravitas of 45th President!

For Trump there is nothing more important than Trump.

The Washington Post has the measure of Anus One and his PR circus-

“His excuses for skipping the war memorial earned ridicule because the cemetery was just an hour’s drive (less than half the time the White House claimed) and Trump had previously boasted about ordering his pilots to fly him despite bad weather — to a campaign rally”.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...?utm_term=.d6d7d53b012b&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

He was known to be watching tv and tweeting when he should have been at the cemetery.

"Robert Mueller is seeking more information about Nigel Farage for his investigation into Russian interference in US politics, according to a target of the inquiry who expects to be criminally charged." https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...jerome-corsi-claim?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

That has been rumoured for a good while now. It is pretty clear the oligarch alt-right disrupters are all connected; Trump, Putin, Bannon, Brexit (Farage, Banks, Rees-Mogg, Johnson etc), Cambridge Analytica, Breitbart, Assange, Le Penn etc etc. They have all met, and it would certainly seem, conspired/colluded. I’d be beyond amazed if Farage wasn’t up to his grubby little neck in it.

That has been rumoured for a good while now. It is pretty clear the oligarch alt-right disrupters are all connected; Trump, Putin, Bannon, Brexit (Farage, Banks, Rees-Mogg, Johnson etc), Cambridge Analytica, Breitbart, Assange, Le Penn etc etc. They have all met, and it would certainly seem, conspired/colluded. I’d be beyond amazed if Farage wasn’t up to his grubby little neck in it.
This would make Bond films look tame in comparison and I'm not so sure if I'd be thrilled or devastated.

But the Cambridge Analytica link is a very obvious one, so if there is a master plan behind it..
I think that the Dutch populist Baudet was using Cambridge Analytica as well.

But even if Mueller is capable of unraveling all this, we still have a lot of angry people all around , and I doubt we can convince them to march to Moscow.
Would be a big win though, no matter if they make it or not. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for you,

I'm sure you pissed your pants when you realised this. Probably not for the first time either.
In the off chance that you'll increase your capabilities to have a normal discussion, please ask someone who is not on my ignore list to forward the message and I'll be happy to explain to you why you shouldn't lower yourself to Trumps level.
Well, you did ask, I gave it you straight and I see you're pleasantly surprised!

Indeed. I even reported myself for this one, where I haven't reported anyone else so far, even though I've been given plenty of opportunities.

Now ask yourself why you consider it unfair when I retaliate when attacked.

As for the majority you mentioned in your previous post... there won't be any majorities.. there are equal divisions of people who all think they're being mistreated by the other group.
A Civil Conversation

"NOW I shall seek revenge!"
"Hey not so fast!"
"What--do you question my right to retaliate?
"Not at all, except it's MY turn to seek revenge! After that, you can seek revenge for my revenge."
"Oh is it your turn? Are you sure?"
"Absolutely. You just did the thing with the suitcase and the Volkswagen, remember?"
" Oh, yes. OK then, please proceed. Sorry for the mix-up."
"It's quite alright, no harm done."

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back