advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently sold to CRN and bought (via post) from blackhawk6969. Both transactions were flawless. Thanks guys!

Julian

I am now the proud owner of a beautiful Roksan Xerxes, bought from cartman (Andrew). Expertly packaged, and backed up by lots of useful advice for me as a vinyl journeyman.

I'll look after it Andrew :)

Many thanks to Ian (Vital) for a really friendly deal. He's a first class guy to deal with in every way. I'm really glad to see someone else love the Xerxes. Still one pf the "greats" of hifi for me.

Big Thanks to Dicy (Rich) for a hassle free transaction. All Vinyl as described, mint condition and and super packaging ,Many thanks!

My thanks to Tankertop (Rai), very smooth transaction and a pleasure to spend a couple of hours sharing hifi experiences, always welcome :)

Many thanks to mudlark (Mike) for the Creek OBH22 pre which was very promptly received as new and very well packaged, top man :)

All set up and singing in my system :D

Picked up a Linn Ekos 2 today from Katie R. What a nice guy and a pleasure to deal with, thanks.

If anyone was interested in the rest of the deck that he still has for sale, we had a quick listen before removing the arm and it played just fine.

Many thanks to a1mgd for his ipod classic. Excellent communication and well packaged. Thanks Martin. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back