advertisement

Class D Amps - will they be the future.

Rob,

The Naim forum is full of people who switched to Naim and want to play music all the time, too.

Joe
Frustratingly, to keep trying in vain, to convince themselves the change was all worthwhile..Such afflicted people have been known to have another debilitating cultist induced condition, a habitual form of 'uncontrollable footie tapping' produced by mandatory mimicking - causing physical and aural fatigue in the afflicted listener. What's its naim.............St Vitus' (foot! )Dance.
As they say, pity the poor silly bitches!:D

ter,

Do you have a "someone just mentioned Naim on the Interweb" detector?

Joe

I also read that Peter Lyngdorf is involved with NAD, but where do you have the information that he is the man behind the M2?

NAD seem to have collaborated with a company called Diode Zetex (a name I have never read in connection with Lyngdorf) for the design of the M2:

http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/570489.html

Apparently its got;

"Xilinx field programmable gate array to provide a custom platform for blending DDFA technology"

Im no Star Trek expert but this sounds like something Scotty would say to Spock after analysing the warp thrusters of an alien craft. (help me out here Joe;))

I am sure he is a clever person but I still see no evidence regarding an involvement with the development of the NAD M2.

ter,

Do you have a "someone just mentioned Naim on the Interweb" detector?

Joe
Just testing and finding out once again, ...' with flying colors'..... the lack of humor in all those alleged 'happy footie tapping folk' who can't take 'the joke'. Are they THAT miserable, playing with their 'thingie' toys? Looks like they need a constant monthly supply of those genuine 'Happy N..m' brand pills not to get cramps , with all that required over exercise, of their flat footed tootsies.:rolleyes:

Does anyone have a ter-to-English universal translator? I'm having a Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra moment.

Joe

seriously though, its worth looking into who designs these things, theres not many in the top league of true moves in the industry.

Agreed, there is a lot of old wine in new skins and not many people/companies who bring something genuinely new to the party.

I am looking forward to hearing both the Lyngdorf and the NAD. Though if the price of the NAD is hitting 6000EUR, this will really push it a bit for me from a financial POV.

Samuel.

advertisement

Back