advertisement

Class D Amps - will they be the future.

My wife is German, none of the many friends and family I've met, none, are in favour of more Europe and they all hate the Euro. It appears to me to be a project of the political elite across Europe.
Darren

I was talking to a UK sausage manufacturer and he told me that the Germans were getting round their import sausage quota by making sausages a whole metre long and penetrating the UK market with German sausages through the backdoor.

I was talking to a UK sausage manufacturer and he told me that the Germans were getting round their import sausage quota by making sausages a whole metre long and penetrating the UK market with German sausages through the backdoor.

That should make our eyes water a bit here in Blighty then

The shut down module is not the problem. Its the monitoring of every control on the "model", plus some sort of timer, then the power supply to power all this. What it will mean to most companies is that the whole model will require a total redesign to implement this directive. Can you imagine what this would cost?

A simple IC built into a the circuit should be able to take care of all that and more! Come on, move with the times, tis not rocket science.

Have you got a clip of that? PM me, cash waiting.

advertisement

Back