advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Re watching 'Band of Brothers'- then taking Wifey to the train station- a 10 minute job- if one does not road works into consideration....... 2 lots -one on the way and one coming back via a different route, now sitting down with a cup of splosh and a peaceful no distraction listening session.👩‍❤️‍👨

busy morning - project kickoff meeting now contract has been signed with vendor. 3 hours of H&S. And then PM - a meeting to discuss a move to Win11 in most of my labs - and i forgot to put the car on the trickle charger.......

The Wife and I have had a short break at a Spa/Hotel in Wales.
I enjoyed using the sauna several times - 15 minutes a session was enough for me to be a puddle of sweat. I tried several other Spa type things: Salt room, Steam room but the sauna and warm swimming pool was what I enjoyed.

The Yeti ran very well, and was a pleasure to drive. No fun roads on the way, but we headed on a more countryside route for our return journey. The Wife likes reading maps/navigating, so she took us near Congleton/Leek/Ashbourne which was far more fun than the motorway.

Got home to find a cheque from Royal Mail as compensation for a record that I had sold that got damaged in transit. Amazingly quick response as I only made the claim last week!

plans for today now finalised. Off to London Town, providing trains running, National Portrait Gallery, meander through Soho to Oxford Street for The Locker Room. Fitzrovia for Bradleys Spanish Bar, Bowie photos at the Chapel, a snifter somewhere then Gauthier Studio for an early dinner. This could be on the expensive side but worth it to treat my daughter for her recent excellent result for Npn-Medical Prescribing.

hard day - performance review with a colleague who is acting up, 121 with another colleague who needed to vent. Teaching over in the post graduate medical......good friend told me he was having urgent checks on his heart

Just a small outage febreeze will sort it unlike tuesday were i claimed it was heavy rain with gusts towards me nether regions. El nino.

Glad it’s Friday, very busy week. No swimming tonight, Mrs BB can’t go, so we’re going in the morning. Managed to stay off the beer though. Weighed myself last Saturday morning so I’ll see if I’ve made any progress tomorrow morning.

Cheers BB

watched a charming man carry his old mattress base and drawers and dump them outside our house !! only saw it a few hours after on cctv ... not much you can do but its a pitb sometimes .

Yes just dumped it randomly i think !
It's a real pain. Hopefully, not on your property, so is down to the council to remove. I feel sorry for farmers who have to stump up for sorting out massive fly tips. I regularly see white goods dumped in lay byes, and report them to the council. They are pretty good, and gone within a day or two.

advertisement

Back