advertisement

Luke Littler

Alex N

pfm Member
e3137e5e-65bb-4286-9594-185d7253e5b4.jpg

The secret to his success is that in dart years, he's got age on his side.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if we later find out this was filmed in the 90s and he's really 32. Looks a bit ropey for 2010-ish video. :confused:

Could be. We don't want him to turn into another Emma Raducanu. Though I doubt Littler would get the modelling gigs...

Probably a good thing in the longer term.

Yeah maybe, though some decent pocket money for his efforts. Until yesterday, I’d not watched any darts since I was about sixteen, and I guess it’ll have something of a boom after this.

He had a dart for 5-2 soon after my post above, then Humphries just went up a level…

Good on him! he said he only wanted to play one game see how he got on!

imagine the sponsors lining up!

This copied from Twitter made me laugh.… I've taken 3 kids to football and rugby in the pissing down rain sat through swimming lessons, cheerleading and rainbows and scouts!!!

Luke Littlers Dad took him to the pub. Let that sink in folks

Never watched darts before but tuned in for the last few minutes of the game on telly. I thought the rules were that you had to be holding a pint in your other hand while throwing the darts? Perhaps they relaxed this rule because the young lad was under age?

I too thought that he was taking dart enhancing drugs, those that give you a belly and a receding hair line. The prize money will make it worth while.

advertisement

Back