advertisement

The Premiership ofLiz Truss. Sept 2022-Oct 2022. New PM time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt's ruled his self out.

In that case I can't vote for Hisself; shame, as Boris Penny Rishi-Hunt simply doesn't trip off the tongue. Has anybody asked Ji before he's elected for life? Putin Green would be tickled pink to receive an invitation but that's a Volga thought.

FXDMjghWYAEHu_Q

A week ago, Kwarteng said his dismissal would only buy Truss a few more weeks in office. Exaggerating as ever. I’m guessing Liz won’t want the ignominy (nor will the party) of her sitting on the back benches drawing attention- the Crackerjack pencil of a seat in the Lords alongside the Russian oligarch, the ex-ukip/ ex- Revolutionary Communist Party gob on two legs and Baroness Mone of Holloway (HMP) is in order.

What an utter shitshow.

less than 50 days in the job and off she trots with £115k a year for life.
It is not an endowment or an annual payment, it is for legitimate expenses claimed and supported by certified receipts.

Isn't it about time we followed the US and just got an actor to play the role? At least they can lie convincingly. Even cry on demand. I'm thinking:

Ben Kingsley can reprise his sexy beast role as PM
Ian McShane as lovejoy for chancellor
Ray Winstone as home secretary
Jason Statham as foreign secretary
Rosamund Pike as chief whip (sorry, going off into fantasy land there)

Isn't it about time we followed the US and just got an actor to play the role? At least they can lie convincingly. Even cry on demand. I'm thinking:

Ben Kingsley can reprise his sexy beast role as PM
Ian McShane as lovejoy for chancellor

People could vote for those, but I'd bet we'd end up with The Mandarin and Al Swearengen.

Lost Trust loses out marginally to Goebbells (1 day before he killed himself) as the 'leader' having the shortest term in office anywhere in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back